Legal notices and confidentiality policy, respecting the rights of individuals, in particular with regard to automated processing
These general conditions of use govern the use of the site www.riadlecalife.com (hereinafter the “Site”).
Article 1 – Legal notices Publisher
Riad le Calife – La Maison de Fez
19 bis Derb El Ouarbiya – El Makhfia
30000 Fès Medina – Moroco
Registre du commerce 28229 – Patente 14335001
Tel. : 00 212 (0) 5 35 76 26 08
Publication : Yasmine and Alexandre Lecomte
1&1 Internet SARL – 7, place de la Gare 57200 Sarreguemines – France
Site created by :
This Site created by Dmedia Bureau Allal Ben Abdellah,Fès Bureau 38 Ave Allal Ben Abdellah, Fès 30000 – https://dmedia.ma/. The site is the property of Riad le Calife.
Article 2 – General conditions of use
Access to the Site
Access to the Site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use the Site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Content of the Site
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this Site and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the Site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property. They are the full property of Riad le Calife or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of Riad le Calife, is strictly prohibited.
For the proper management of the Site, Riad le Calife may at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the Site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the Site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that could disrupt its operation or that contravenes national or international laws, or the rules of Netiquette;
- suspend the Site in order to proceed with updates.
The responsibility of Riad le Calife cannot be engaged in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the Site or to one of its functionalities. The material of connection to the Site that you use is under your full responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks by Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
Riad le Calife cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you :
- due to the use of the Site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
Riad le Calife is not responsible for damage caused to yourself, third parties and / or to your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the Site and you renounce any action against it as a result.
If Riad le Calife were to be the subject of an amicable or judicial procedure because of your use of the Site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all the damages, sums, convictions and costs that could arise from this procedure.
The setting up by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the Site is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Riad le Calife.
Riad le Calide is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify its decision in any way. In the event that Riad le Calide grants its authorization, it is in all cases only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without obligation to justify borne by Riad le Calide.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by Riad le Calide. Riad le Calide has no right to the content present in the said link.
In our society, the protection of personal data is a major issue. This policy presents the conditions under which we collect and process the personal data of our interlocutors or contacts within the companies with which we are in contact.
This policy is applicable to candidates, clients and prospects of Riad le Calide.
The concept of personal data (“Personal Data”) designates any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. A person is “identifiable” when he can be identified, directly or indirectly. (For example, the personal email address entered in connection with an application for an offer published via this Site).
2) What Personal Data can we collect and process ?
The following categories of Personal Data are mainly processed (non-exhaustive list) :
- Identification and contact data: surname, first name, email address, postal address, telephone number
- So-called “technical” data: identification, connection data
- Personal declarative or professional data
3) On what legal basis is this Personal Data collected and by what means ?
In accordance with European regulations in force, the processing that we do of Personal Data is based on the pursuit of our legitimate interests, subject to not affecting the interests and fundamental rights of the persons concerned by the processing.
For any additional or accessory treatment, we may collect the express prior consent of the persons concerned.
Personal Data is collected and processed by our teams, but we can also use semi-automated systems and processes to ensure a better level of service.
4) For what purposes do we collect and process Personal Data ?
We collect and process Personal Data in the context of our activities and the performance of the services we offer, for the purposes of (non-exhaustive list) :
- Provide personalized service
- Evaluate your skills and your profile and specify the scope of your research
- Facilitate the application process and have the information necessary for your selection
- Find out about job opportunities related to your profile, skills, availability and expectations
- Exchange by all means of communication
- Manage and monitor our commercial contracts
- Check compliance with the procedures in place
- Evaluate satisfaction and our level of service
- Deliver our services according to requests
- Development, improvement and security of our systems / processes.
Finally, more generally we may be required to use some of your personal data for :
- Meet all of our legal, regulatory and conventional obligations;
- Manage any legal actions, ensure our defense or cooperate in the context of investigations carried out by the authorities;
- For the purpose of communication operations, to inform you about news from our company and about any event operations in progress.
5) Who is responsible for processing Personal Data ?
he Personal Data collected is processed by Riad le Calife as a Data Controller.
The companies with which we are in contact are solely responsible for informing, by any means, the persons concerned concerning the existence and the purposes of the processing of Personal Data that we may be required to carry out.
6) To whom can Personal Data be communicated? Can there be transfers outside the European Union ?
As part of the processing presented above, we may communicate Personal Data to third parties.
These third parties may be located in France, within the European Union (in which case they are also subject to the same European regulations on personal data) or outside the European Union.
Transfers outside the European Union strictly respect the applicable regulations and are made either to a country recognized as “adequate protection” by the European Commission, either within the framework of standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, or under cover of binding business.
More information on data protection worldwide is available on the CNIL website.
We strive to ensure the protection of Personal Data in all circumstances, also we remind that these data can be transferred in the cases and under the conditions detailed below.
- Personal Data may be transferred internally to authorized personnel in our departments. All Riad le Calife employees are subject to an obligation of confidentiality.
- Personal Data may be transferred to some of our partners within or outside the European Union, under the aforementioned conditions.
- Personal Data may be transferred to bodies governed by public or private law in the cases provided for by law or to the authorities if we have a legitimate reason.
7) How long is Personal Data kept ?
Personal Data will be kept to the extent strictly necessary for the performance of our obligations and the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the Personal Data has been collected, in accordance with applicable regulations.
8) What rights do data subjects have and how can they exercise these rights ?
In accordance with the regulations in force, the data subjects have a right of access to Personal Data, the right to erasure of Data, as well as a right of rectification, opposition and limitation.
For the exercise of these rights, please send a letter to Riad le Calife – PAE de Lamirault-Collegien -22, rue de Lamirault – 77090 Collegien – FRANCE Cedex or an email to mesdonnees@Riad le Calide.com
We reserve the right, when exercising one of the aforementioned rights, to verify your identity.
Contacts / interlocutors also have the possibility to lodge a complaint relating to the processing of Personal Data with the National Commission for Data Protection (CNIL) – www.cnil.fr – 3, place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris.
You are not likely to receive commercial offers from Riad le Calife.
If, during the consultation of the Site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act which could constitute an attack on the private life or the reputation of the people. Riad le Calife declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data are kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
What is a “cookie” ?
A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or the use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi) .
By browsing this Site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and / or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal.
When you first browse this Site, an explanatory banner on the use of “cookies” will appear. Therefore, by continuing to browse, the customer and / or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option of deactivating cookies from their browser settings. All information collected will only be used to monitor the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this Site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve service. that we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this Site :
- COOKIES USED AND PURPOSES COOKIES
- The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of “cookies” for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les -tools-to-master them.
Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind Riad le Calife.
The present conditions of use of the Site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the registered office of Riad le Calife, subject to an allocation of specific jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
For any questions, information on the products presented on the Site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com